2. What are Cookies and what cookies do we use?
For more information about Cookies, you can consult the Cookies Preference Center on our website, which access is available at the top of this policy (“cookie settings”), or you can consul two platforms that provide more detailed information about Cookies and that do not have any type of commercial or legal relationship with SUPER BOCK: http://www.allaboutCookies.org or https://www.aboutCookies.org/.
Cookies may allow the website to memorize information about your visit, such as your preferred language, location, session recurrence and other variables considered relevant to make your user experience more comfortable and efficient.
4. Cookies management
The user may disable, whenever possible, part or all of the cookies at any time, through our Cookie Preferences Center, which access is available at the top of this policy (“cookie settings”). All internet browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, by managing the settings in the relevant browser.
To do this, the user must follow the instructions below:
A) Internet Explorer
- Click on the “Tools” menu and choose the “Internet Options” option;
- Select the “Privacy” tab;
- Move the bar to the top, where “Block All Cookies” will show.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Internet Explorer. For more information on Internet Explorer cookie settings, the user should refer to the following Microsoft page: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/help/17442/windows-internet-explorerdelete-manage-cookies
B) Google Chrome
- Click on the browser toolbar on the Chrome menu.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content Settings button.
- Select the option “Block data definition by the websites”.
The user can change the following cookie settings in the “Cookies” section:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep cookies and website data by default until you leave your Internet browser
- Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Google Chrome. For more information about Google Chrome cookie settings, the user should refer to: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647hl=pt&topic=14666&ctx=topic
C) Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the “Tools” menu;
- Select “Options”;
- Click on the “Privacy” icon, located on the top panel;
- In the “Cookies” section, deactivate the option “Accept cookies from websites”;
- Click “OK” to save changes and close.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Mozilla Firefox. For more information on Mozilla Firefox cookie settings, the user should refer to: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Click “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- On the top panel, select the “Privacy” icon;
- In the “Accept Cookies” section, select “Never”.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Safari. For more information about Safari cookie settings, the user should refer to: https://support.apple.com/pt-pt/HT201265
E) Other internet browsers
Please look in the “help” menu of the internet browser.
By disabling cookies the website may not work correctly.
5. Use of external links
The website or emails sent by SUPER BOCK may contain links to other websites or applications, including those of our Partners. If you access one of these links or applications, we no longer have any influence or responsibility over the collection, storage or processing of any data transmitted (such as the IP address or the URL of the page containing the link). For this reason, we advise you to read the Privacy and Cookie Policies of other Platforms or applications before using them.
6. Policy update
SUPER BOCK reserves the right, at any time, to review and update this Cookies Policy, which will necessarily occur whenever new cookies are used on the website.
Leça do Balio, May 8, 2023